Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Real Quandry

Two platform planks that are worth looking at seriously........

John Tory Pledges To Suspend Misbehaving MPPs Without Pay

More details John. Define "misbehaving." As a constituent who looks after my interests while my MPP is suspended? Will you extend this to include "recall?"

Hampton Vows To Freeze Your Property Taxes Until You Sell Your Home

I'm sorry Howard while it seems like a godsend the reality is that unless you are going to fund cities in another manner and take over other city responsibilities then we depend on property taxes to provide services. I know I don't have to remind you there is only one taxpayer. That aside it is obvious that Comrade Miller shouldn't have given up his NDP membership.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive