Friday, August 24, 2007

Too Much Hullaboo About Faith Based Education

All the polls, at least in the mainstream media, indicates the populace in not in favor of faith based education as put forward by John Tory and if this is the foundation of the Conservative election campaign I fear we could be in trouble. The public education system is a bureaucratic nightmare which draws $$$$ away from the classroom and it would seem to me that "faith based" would just add to this bureaucratic mess.

Premier has it all wrong

Tories grab hot potato, again

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive