Friday, August 17, 2007

Steve Janke Exposes Liberal Party Grassroot Orgs

Gun ban group -- Grassroots organization or Liberal Party sock puppet?

No-Gun-No-Funeral is a group dedicated to having handguns banned outright in Canada. The group will apply pressure to the federal government.

It implies that it is a grassroots organization.

If so, why is it that the only information I can find out about this group points to the Liberal Party, both the federal and Ontario wings of the party. Very interesting is the fact that the phone number for the site goes to the riding association for Michael Bryant, Attorney General of Ontario, who has promised to lobby for a handgun ban.

3 comments:

The Skinny said...

lol.

regardless of how one feels about the issue...

Coming from "king don't shoot the messenger", I'd say this is quite funny.

Unhypentated Canadian said...

Would you like make even one comment on the information supplied by Steve Janke whose blogging reputation far exceeds yours and mine.

The Skinny said...

Oh my. :)

Actually, I did! But, once again, let's see, that "whoosh right over the head smilie" must be somewhere....

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive