Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Transit Rider Has A Suggestion For TTC

This voter doesn't understand the political and leftist mindset in Toronto.....saving nickels and dimes is not considered a viable part of solving the fiscal mess we are in.

Finding efficiency


Seven. That's how many times Joe Mihevc uses the words efficiency/efficient in his 600-word piece decrying the underfunding of the TTC ("TTC would be better way with proper funding," Aug. 27). You'd think that a guy going on about "efficiency" would be a bit more efficient about it. But, OK, I get his point: The TTC is really, really, really, really -- well, you know, efficient! So give it more money, you dumbass taxpayers! I have just one question for Mihevc, Wouldn't the TTC be even more efficient if it dumped the $55,000 a year lardbutts who read books or post "Be Back Soon" signs in the collector booths at subway stations? I mean, c'mon. York region's VIVA system automated that stuff ages ago. In the name of efficiency.

Larry Hamelin

(The TTC seems to border on technology-phobic in many parts of its operation

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive