Sunday, August 26, 2007

Biased? Possibly. Irrelevant? Libs Would Have You Believe So

I see it as a "gross" generalization but there is a grain of truth in each........

Libs Say the Darndest Things

By James Lewis- The American Thinker

Here’s a fun exercise for conservatives: Spend some time just listening to your liberal friends. Don’t bother to say anything at all. You’ll be amazed. I’ve certainly been wowed every time I’ve tried it.

Libs believe the darndest things. They’re not as cute as the things kids come out with, but having millions of adults who are stuck in false beliefs puts our society at a lot greater risk.

2 comments:

The Skinny said...

the conservatives are a wealth of absolute truth.

This blog is a prime example. For all to see...

word.

Unhypentated Canadian said...

If that is true then my mission is accomplished.....

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive