Monday, August 20, 2007

McGinty Is Running Scared

And this is obvious when he starts making promises (McGintyisms) to cities....stop me if I am wrong but McGinty and his liberals still are in power and they could easily implement this change today. I am sure his buddy Comrade Miller will take anything that is thrown in his Tim Horton's cup.

Premier vows cash for cities


Kerry Gillespie 51 min. ago

Premier Dalton McGuinty will announce today that the Liberals, if re-elected, will take back from municipalities the full costs of disability support payments and drug benefits over four years.

McGuinty support slips to minority status, poll finds

Liberals with modest five-point lead over Tories; support seen bleeding to NDP, Green Party


For most people bailing out Toronto is not a priority........

Do you think the Ontario provincial government should use its $2.3 billion surplus to bail out Toronto?
Yes
1636
42%
No



2213
57%

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive