Friday, August 31, 2007

What's Happening With The Losers

Pardon me I don't mean the Liberal Party as a whole but rather those who lost to Dion.....

Kennedy appointment raises questions about Dion's plans
Dr. Ken Jones today announced the appointment of Gerard Kennedy, as a Distinguished Visiting Professor for a one year term effective September 4, 2007.


Lemon: Bob Rae Sighting in Regent Park

Excrement-hiding bird championed as Liberal symbol

Updated Thu. Aug. 30 2007 1:18 PM ET

Canadian Press

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. -- The beaver is one of Canada's national symbols and now a senior Liberal wants to make the puffin the symbol of the country's self-proclaimed natural governing party.

Liberal deputy leader Michael Ignatieff says the industrious little seabird -- with its black and white plumage, distinctive striped beak and orange feet -- is a "noble'' creature that exemplifies Liberal values.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive